is a program designed to securely and permanently delete files and folders on the computer system.
- Deleting: to start with the deletion of files and folders, users have to put them on the interface of the program. To process with, users have to browse the computer for data to be deleted or use drag and drop system.
- Batch processing: Tweaknow SecureDelete enables to remove several files and folders at the same time. Thanks to this, removing files securely can be done with multiple files and folders.
- Algorithm for secure erasing: some deleted data can still be recovered by powerful recovery software. This is not the case with Tweaknow SecureDelete. To ensure a secure deletion, this program is using two common algorithms that are Gutmann and DoD 5220.22-M.
- Interface: the interface of Tweaknow SecureDelete is intuitive and graphical. Options and actions are displayed right at the top of the interface so that users can easily perform them. A help file is there to help users master it.
- Tweaknow SecureDelete offers an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- This program can be downloaded and used free of charge.
- It is using low RAM and CPU which does not affect the performance of the computer.
- Nothing special to report.