Available with no extra fee, Weeny Free Audio Cutter
is an easy-to-use free audio cutting software that can also merge audio files into one large file. It is designed by Cool Record Edit.
- Cut audio: Weeny Free Audio Cutter enables to cut audio files into small pieces. For that, you can select the cut points manually (via embedded audio player) or automatically (via equal size fragments). After that, you are offered several options.
- Merge audio: after cutting the pieces of your choice from an audio file, you can merge them into one audio file. Thanks to that, you can create your own unique ringtone for your mobile phone or create a CD without reducing the quality.
- Interface: Weeny Free Audio Cutter offers an intuitive and easy to use interface. Right from this interface, users can choose to cut or merge audio. It also provides users access to the editor's website. In the middle of this same interface is displayed audio information (Bitrate, Channels, Duration, Size, and Sample Rate) about the source file as well as its current position after cutting and merging.
- Settings: the program has fully flexible settings. Users are allowed to set audio sampling frequency of the target file, channels mode, VBR as well as bitrate. All of them are customizable. If you need help, you can click on "About" or "Website" for further information.
- Weeny Free Audio Cutter can directly convert files after cutting and merging.
- Supported output formats: Mp3, WAV, WMA and OGG.
Latest update on December 2, 2014 at 06:50 AM.