AD Sound Recorder
records any sounds and helps you creating brand new files. All its features are the easiest and the most basic ones in audio processing programs. So whether you are a skilled user or a novice one, you can use this program.
- Recording: sound from your video game, recorded with a microphone or any plugged external device and instrument will be saved in your hard drive with AD Sound Recorder. In a nutshell, all sounds that are played on your sound card will be recorded as soon as you hit the “Record” button.
- Output formats: once recording is done, AD Sound Recorder allows you to choose the output format from the following ones: MP3, WMA and WAV. The choice is quite reduced but there are all standard formats and most of audio player supports them.
- Player: a built-in player helps you to have an overview of your created files. A standard navigation bar is included and gives you the ease to pause or to resume a track. A tag editor is also available for you to add and collect information file you have created.
- Compatibility: this program is especially dedicated to Windows systems. All operations are easily carried out thanks to this feature.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 2 Mb.
- It is a useful program.
- It is a lightweight program and does not require any specific configuration.
- This is just a trial version expiring after few days of use.
Latest update on May 21, 2013 at 02:06 AM.