is an image retouching tool or also called masking tool, designed by Topaz Labs LLC. It allows a clear and rapid editing; some of its features are mentioned below.
- Editing: the main function of Topaz ReMask is image editing. For this, it is able to overcome all the imperfections of an image. It may be red-eye correction, masking unwanted details on the face, replacing the background, image blending, etc.
- Cutting and enhancement: to improve the images, the user can cut pictures for masking imperfection and unwanted parts. To do this, users must select the background and choose the positioning of the image and voila.
- Color management: with this application, you can edit the colors with two modes. Moreover, Topaz ReMask can also support transparent objects in defining the shape and separating each element of the picture.
- Other features: apart from the features mentioned above, Topaz ReMask can also handle some types of transparent objects, automatically create layer and mask options and view 2-screen or 4-screen mask accuracy.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Topaz ReMask is efficient, offering an intuitive ad graphical user interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.