Ivan Image Converter
offers its users solutions for an instant process of digital images in batch mode. It has been awarded seven times in worldwide publications. It is designed by IvanView.com.
- Batch converter: converting images in batch with Ivan Image Converter can be done trouble-free. You can use icons to avoid navigating through menus all the time. It is also featured with Command Line input enabling to easily and rapidly convert images.
- Image editing tools: even if Ivan Image Converter’s main feature is to convert images, it still offers some editing tools so that you can modify your image. Indeed, you can resize, rotate, crop, filter, and flip the image in question.
- Supported formats: this application can support over 170 file types. Among them, you can choose among PDF, BMP, RLE, DIB, RL4, RL8, SYS, GIF, GIFF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, JFIF, JFI, THM, PNG, JNG, MNG, TIF, TIFF, VIC, VIFF, VIF, XBM, XCF, ARW, ERF, FFF, HDR, IA, PXN, RDC, SR2, HDP, WDP, STI, XPM, AVI, MPEG, MPE, MPG, WMV (input formats) and BMP, DIB, RLE, GIF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, PCX, PCC, DCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, ICO, WBMP, PSD, WAP, RAW, PCD, CIN, DOT, DPX, FITS, FPX, HDF, MIFF, PICT, SGI, VIFF, HDP, WDP, XBM and XPM (output formats).
- Supported digital cameras: over and above, Ivan Image Converter is also compatible with the following digital cameras: Canon, Fuji, Kodak, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Panasonic, Sigma, Ricoh and Mamiya.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2k, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 8
- Ivan Image Converter offers an intuitive, graphical and plain interface.
- You can edit and convert image files at the same time.
Latest update on November 16, 2016 at 07:29 PM.