Are you searching for an FLV player for your downloaded files? Applian FLV Player
can be your solution. Written below are some of its main features.
- FLV player: for playing your files (audio or video files), all you have to do is to double click on them in File Explorer so that they can be played automatically. Dragging and dropping multiple files to Applian FLV Player is also possible.
- Streaming player: if you want to open an Online TV program on the Internet, Applian FLV Player can do it for you. Ditto for all local files that are stored on your computer system.
- Zooming: to view the video on full screen on your computer, all you need is to double click video view-port. If you want to reduce the size of the video, Applian FLV Player offers zoom 50%-100% and up to 200%. Duration, volume and the settings are directly displayed on the interface.
- Audio recorder: as a bonus, Applian FLV Player also oeffers an option record audio played on your computer system. This enables users to make MP3 of any sound tracks beying played. For this option requires the installation of Freecorder Toolbar.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- High speed Internet connection.
- Applian FLV Player is easy to install and easy to use.
- It is entirely free and supports playlist.
- It is lightweight, only 2.12Mb in size that can be a great advantage for your computer performance.
Latest update on Friday October 24, 2014 06:02:26 AM