PANTERASoft HDD Health
is what is called by failure-prediction agent. It runs on different operating system and has the goal to alert you to impending failure of the system.
- S.M.A.R.T Technology: if your computer tends to be in trouble and fail, you can prevent it by using HDD Health. Using S.M.A.R.T or Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, HDD Health easily anticipates failure on HDD and SSD drives. It is also calculating the remaining time of the HDD life so that to prepare you.
- Information provider: when running the app, you will be given a complete detail about your drives' temperature, manufacturer, model, firmware revision, capacity and serial number.
- Notification: after diagnosis, HDD Health will send you notification about your hard drive condition. You can be alerted via email, net messages, event logging or via local pop-up messages. During the process, HDD Health won't be using any system resources.
- Interface: information about your HDD is displayed in graphs as shown in the picture above. Temperature and health will be presented in graph with colour code. At the same time, the interface is intuitive and plain and making it easy to handle.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 32MB
- HDD: 1MB
- HDD Health is light and powerful.
- It is downloadable for free.
See also :