, as its name suggests, is a comprehensive tool for working with PDF files. It can open, create, edit, convert and secure PDF documents that are stored in your computer system.
- Read/3D: 100% compatible with all PDF documents, Soda PDF is used to read any PDF file and digital comics in 3D (.Cbr and .Cbz). With this feature, you can read books, magazines and catalogs easily.
- Creation and editing: Soda PDF allows you to create PDF documents and then send them by e-mail, to publish them to sharing web sites or for printing. After the creation, you can edit and modify documents, add or delete images, copy-paste, manage layers, extract pages, etc.
- Merge and convert: with this tool, you can also merge PDF files into one. For the conversion, you can convert your PDF to Word, Excel, TXT, HTML or Image document.
- OCR: this function enables to recognize this entire document, select a range of pages and edit PDF. Thus, you can change fonts, styles and page headers.
- Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 and 64 bit, Windows 7 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8 32 and 64 bit (Desktop app).
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- RAM: 512 MB (1GB for Vista, 7 and 8).
- Disk space required: 100 MB or more.
- Internet connection for updates.
- Microsoft Office for the use of plug-ins and conversion to Word
- The software provides 256-bit encryption to protect PDF files.
- The interface is completely easy to use.
- This can only be used for 14 days.