You should know that accounting is of a great importance in increasing your profit. Ascendo Money
is a program that can be used as a BlackBerry on PC. It helps the user to manage personal finances by recording all activities of a given company.
- Register: the software saves costs on the one hand and on the other, revenues of the individual firm. The details of each operation can be found in the newspaper.
- Financial Management: Ascendo Money can manage multiple investment securities. Apart from that, it can also take into account banking, namely the recording of checks, savings, transfers, etc.
- Forecast: one can also use the program to develop a budget for the next period. More precisely, it is possible to determine the allocation of resources to certain categories of expenditure. Subsequently, the user will be able to compare their achievements against expectations.
- Control: Ascendo Money also traces the history of operations performed during exercises. To do this, the program can generate a bank reconciliation statement. If necessary, the manager can import documents from Quicken or MS Money.
- Transactions: in addition, the software can also save time by scheduling repetitive operations. However, the user can also choose to apply the programming of certain payments.
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT Server, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk: 2 MB of free space.
- Ascendo Money can be handled easily.
- The interface is intuitive and easy.
- You have to pay for a license.
Latest update on March 11, 2013 at 01:38 AM.