Adding subtitles to video files used to be a task requiring a high computing level but that is not the case henceforth. Time Adjuster
is supplied with an intuitive interface; beginner user will seamlessly process this software.
- Subtitles: Time Adjuster’s main purpose is subtitles editing. Its principle is pretty simple: you have to create them down and save them as .srt, .sub or .txt and then, embed them into your video file. Creating subtitles can be done either by downloading from a dedicated website or by writing it yourself.
- Synchronization: you will synchronize your subtitles timing according to the video’s one thanks to its timing function included in the tool bar. Without hassle, you will insert your subtitles files content since you just have to click on the two blue arrows for matching and adjusting video flux to the text.
- Subtitles issues: Time Adjuster can fix your broken subtitles, if it is the case, without you having to use another program to do so. Converting features as well as splitting and merging subtitles are also present in the application.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 575 Kb
- It is supplied with a help menu available as a tab on the program’s interface.
- It is entirely free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 3, 2013 at 01:58 AM.