Recording an audio stream online is not a simple task but Freecoder
software can help. It can convert video and audio files. It is very easy to handle with its friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
- Recording: Freecorder can record any audio stream from a website. It can also record any sound passing through your sound card. Users have the choice to keep the file format.
- Download: it is possible to make a direct download from YouTube. The video recording can be done in high definition without any quality loss. As a plus, it is also compatible with a thousand videos sharing websites.
- Conversion: the conversion of a video file from one format to another is also possible. Users can also make the conversion of a video file into audio file. These operations are easily carried out thanks to its friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows XP, Windows 7, or Intel Mac with Parallels.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Disk space required: 732 KB.
- Internet Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Internet connection.
- Ideal for recording audio from a website.
- Facilitates the downloading of a video from a sharing website like YouTube.
- Intuitive graphical user interface.
Latest update on Tuesday November 6, 2012 12:10:41 AM