is a software that can add watermark to the pictures you have taken with your camera. It is designed by Uconomix Technologies Private Limited.
- Watermarking: uMark Professional provides some tools which allow the user to add watermark on pictures. These tools are easy to use and performed in a matter of minutes. For example, users can add logo or use one of the conventional copyright sign such as ©, ® or ¥.
- Custom watermarks: with uMark Professional, user can personalize watermarks.S/he will be able to modify the font's format, size, style or color. It is also possible to add shadows effect to watermarks, rotate them or adjust the opacity.
- Watermark position: users can also define precisely watermark's position on the pictures. uMark Professional offers 9 predefined positions, but the user can use drag and drop option to place watermarks.
- Supported format: uMark Professional is compatible with a large number of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG or BMP.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Win XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Disk space required: 10 Mo.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
- uMark Professional supports batch editing.
- A revisualization window allows the user to see modifications in real time.
- This is a trial version available for 15 days.
Latest update on September 10, 2013 at 02:52 AM.