HyperText Studio (Web edition)
is a program for creating Web sites, Web-based help files and other documentation. All functions such as topic Styles and table drawing tools are available.
- WYSIWYG Editor: thanks to drag and drop system supported, creating topics and inserting links is utterly feasible. After that, it makes it possible to create rollovers, change topic styles, edit hotspot and frame as well as many options.
- HTML code editor: via this option, the user can edit tags and attributes into the editor so as to facilitate selection. HyperText Studio (Web edition) also enables to customize colors in order to suit users' expectation.
- Robohelp Import: thanks to this new option, HyperText Studio (Web edition) users can easily import files from RoboHelp XPJ Project. Note that, functionality remains intact. This is a brand new option integrated to this utility.
- HyperText Studio can automatically check word spelling.
- It is integrated with cascading style sheet editor.
- All functions can be easily accessed via the mouse.
Latest update on October 27, 2014 at 08:59 AM.