Everyone wants to work with a performing computer: without neither crashing nor slow queries nor other drawback of an operating system. This is possible with XP Services Optimizer
specifically made for Windows XP.
- Optimizer: XP Services Optimizer enables you to enjoy Windows XP maximum performances without harming its. This is possible thanks to a feature that automatically deactivates useless applications which closures do not affect the system functioning in anyway.
- Customized: even though its default settings makes XP Services Optimizer automatically disable some application, you are always free to customize how the program works. Indeed, it offers you the opportunity to manually close applications of your choice.
- Useful: apart from that, XP Services Optimizer also includes other features which aim to achieve other purposes such as installing, removing or starting a specific application. And moreover, while using this software, you can quickly retrieve all your previous setting in a one click if this is needed.
- It is easy to use.
- Its downloading as well as its use are entirely free.
- it provides the opportunity to work with a performing computer.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM.