If you want to convert your video files into DVD, you may need Allok AVI to DVD SVCD VCD Converter
. It is a video converter that is compatible with lots of video files formats. It even can be used to edit video or to add subtitles to DVDs.
- DVD creator: Allok AVI to DVD SVCD VCD Converter is an application that helps you create DVDs easily. The built-in MPEG encoder allows users to create DVD-Video files (VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) and images (*. bin, *. cue) for easy burning of VCD, SVCD and DVD.
- Compatibility: this program supports most video format such as AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, VOB, DAT, WMV, and ASF when creating DVD, SVCD, and VCD. Actually, it has all encoders and codecs, which gives you the possibility to convert any format.
- Options: apart from these features, Allok AVI to DVD SVCD VCD Converter also has an option that can helps you add subtitles to your DVD, or adjust video aspect and output quality, which makes it more convenient.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Hard Disk: 1 MB
- This software is lightweight.
- It has a simple and clear interface.
Latest update on June 24, 2013 at 09:25 AM.