is combining two different functions that are a Web browser and a speech synthesizer. It is a tabbed browser that can be of a great help for visually-impaired users.
- Text to speech and Browser: FMReader is integrated with all necessary tools such as Settings and Dictionary as a real Web browser. Packed with them are icons for media controls namely Play and Next. Via this tool then, the user can listen to texts written on a Web page.
- Supported programs: this software is endowed with an icon linking to some web browsers such as Google Chrome. Apart from that, it can also read contents from Outlook, AOL, Netscape and Outlook. It can even read words from MS Word and Clipboard.
- Export: the audio web page can be saved in MP3 file format. FMReader users can then listen to it offline since it is saved on a location on the hard drive. If not, creating a favorite list is also feasible in order to keep the Web page more accessible.
- FMReader enables to create a playlist of all read texts.
- The interface is intuitive and well-elaborated.
- It cannot block advertising.
- This version is limited for 30 days of use.
Latest update on October 24, 2014 at 02:45 AM.