The use of a dictionary is always essential. With the evolution of technology and computers, digital versions are available such asTalking Dictionnary.
- Dictionary: as its name suggests, Talking Dictionnary’s main feature is to give you the meaning of the words you are looking. In fact, for every word typed into the interface, the software displays the definition, synonyms and other information related to it such as adjective, derived names, verbs, and others.
- Speech: Talking Dictionnary’s particularity lies in the fact that it incorporates a speech synthesis tool which allows you to play definitions of your word. In this connection, simply click on the "Play" button to start playback.
- Useful: Talking Dictionary is an effective tool. Indeed, this tool allows you to configure the settings according to your needs. Thus, you can enlarge or reduce the font size, or go to the next or previous word. In addition, you can repeat playback, search, and many others.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Talking Dictionnary facilitates its handling thanks to its easy to interface. And of course, it is worth to note that tools and options are easily accessed by a keyboard shortcut.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- Required disk space: 9 MB
- Talking Dictionnary can be downloaded for free.
- This is a must to find out information about a word.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 21, 2013 at 08:03 AM.