is a multilingual program allowing reading texts out loud. This version is reserved for Mac users. It can be of a great help for visually impaired users.
- Selection: all available languages in Infovox iVox are arranged on a window where the user can choose the one he wants to hear. It offers exactly 107 voices in 31 languages. They are ranging from American to Spanish voice.
- Voice Manager: for this option, InfovoxiVox is providing a dashboard overview of the program. In this section, users are allowed to see the status of the voices on the computer and at the same time, sort, remove and activate them.
- Pronunciation editor: in case the pronunciation seems to be inappropriate for the user, InfovoxiVox allows editing it thanks to this option. It will be necessary to select another type of voice from the program's library.
- Dictionary: after editing a voice, InfovoxiVox can save the one edited by the user in an information store. The latter is presented as an audio dictionary where phonetics of a given word can be exported to a text file.
- InfovoxiVox can read text files, PDF, news and others.
- It is compatible wit Apple Speech Manager.
Latest update on October 29, 2014 at 04:32 AM.