Designed for Mac users, BarbaBatch
is an audio conversion tool that can even handle corrupted digital data. It offers up to 50 encoding formats for the output.
- Conversion: BarbaBatch is able to encode audio file from one format into another including those compatible with mobile phones and other devices formats. Users just need to choose a conversion profile from those proposed in options.
- Batch mode: after being imported into the interface of this program, files can be processed simultaneously. In this case, it is necessary to specify equivalent parameters for all digital data to be encoded.
- Settings: this option of BarbaBatch offers the ability to customize settings as necessary. Various parameters such as audio frequency, sample rate or the quality of the output can all be adjusted to the users' needs.
- History: a record containing all actions performed by this program can be obtained by the user. Details about each conversion are displayed on the main interface such as time, destination folder as well as the output file.
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- QuickTime 7 or later
- BarbaBatch supports more than 50 file formats.
- This demo version can also convert 30 seconds of the first file.
Latest update on Friday October 31, 2014 08:09:17 AM