is a software designed by RAD Software. It allows storing police reports for officers as well as private detectives.
- Database: CopWrite is provided with a powerful database that can record a lot of information and investigation documents. Each case registered to this base is automatically given a specific number that makes it unique without duplicates.
- Security: the access to the program can be secured by a password in order to prevent intrusion and to protect the agent's privacy. There is also a feature that registers and protects logs history, changes and upgrades performed by the agent.
- Multi users: it is possible to have various people on the database. Each one is provided a specific password and the administrator can define data to which he has permission to view. Users' IDs and access level are inserted in a specific user list already included in the software.
- Network use: CopWrite can be run on a single or multiple computers connected to a local network. The number of computers that can be connected is limitless according to the licence agreement chosen at installation.
- It is possible to classify data into active or inactive ones in order to make the difference between current and solved cases.
- This version is a 30 days trial.