can help users manage everyday life tasks (appointments, diary, etc.). It is designed by Shell Toys Inc and detailed below are some of its main features.
- Personal information manager: Personal Assistant can create and manage schedules, to-do lists, appointments, and more. Users can insert holidays, birthdays, special events and days so as to be remembered later on. Tasks can be categorized depending on their nature and will be displayed by days, week or month.
- Alarms and reminders: once you have set up all events and schedules, Personal Assistant gives you the possibility to set audible or visual alarm to notify you. Reminders and alarms can be customized depending on the user’s preferences.
- Interface: the interface of the application makes it easy to handle. Actions and menus are displayed through icons and can be reached easily. They are graphically showed up to let users recognize them effortlessly.
- Password manager: one of Personal Assistant’s best features is its ability to manage password. It is built-in with a password manager that provides users with the ability to store passwords and access to them with a simple click of the mouse.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- RAM: 16MB or more
- Processor: Pentium 150 MHz or better
- Hard disc space required: 2MB
- VGA Video
- Personal Assistant is quite effective.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.