Although Google Chrome makes the web faster and easier, removing the ID is not an easy task. The German designer, Abelsoft intervenes in neutralizing this ID with UnChrome
- Deactivation: once UnChrome installed, it will detect your ID. Once this process over, the software is going to prevent Google from searching for your personal and private information (e-mail address and password, cookies, and much more) without your authorization.
- Null value: after that, users are replacing your unique ID with Null values. In that way, the browser cannot identify you. This process is aiming at indicating that the data value does not exist any longer.
- Google features: apart from all that, it is also worth to note that no Google Chrome’s feature will be affected. Users can enjoy them all: web standard supports, speed, stability, interface, Google chrome web store, etc.
- The software is useful to protect private information.
- It is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
Latest update on October 23, 2012 at 01:35 AM.