The problem often encountered when watching a video is the incompatibility of the format with the media player. Tipard AMV Video Converter
has been created to assist in the conversion of video files.
- Conversion: Tipard AMV Video Converter is first and foremost a converter for a fast and efficient video conversion. It also supports converting AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, FLV to MP3, MP2 and WAV. It also supports batch conversion, which speeds up the process.
- Supported formats: this software has been configured to be compatible with the majority of video formats. For example, these formats are playable on MP4 players.
- Editing: Tipard AMV Video Converter features a few functions for editing video files. To do this, the user can cut files, merge two files into one and add watermarks to them.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher.
- The ergonomics of its intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface makes it easy to handle.
- It is multilingual.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 03:40 PM.