is a software that allows you to share movies, music and photos directly on a Nitendo Wii. It is a tool for transferring files using Internet Channel. It integrates a game manager stored in an SD card.
- Conversion: Wii Transfer can convert movies to Wii format. It works with the most popular video formats including MOV, AVI, MPEG4, H.264, DivX, etc. It is compatible with AppleScript for automatic conversions.
- Search option: this program offers a powerful search tool to quickly find a specific music or film. It also supports iPhoto albums and iTunes playlist as well as browsing by album.
- Settings: an integrated setting option in this software allows the user to adjust the background music for slideshow. The final result can be saved as an image file in JPEG format.
- Handling the developer of Wii Transfer makes it easy to handle and master. For this, it supports drag and drop option to facilitate tackling each action.
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- Disk space: 8 MB
- Its interface is user-friendly.
- You can copy parts of recorded game play.
Latest update on November 21, 2013 at 08:35 AM.