is a Mac application for morphing and warping images. The output can be saved as a QuickTime movie or as a simple still image.
- Importing images: Morph Age enables to add images files from the Mac in many formats including TIFF, JPEG and GIF. Images from iSight can also be imported thanks to the icon on the interface. Apart from drag and drop system, the Target menu can also be selected to import images.
- Morphing and warping: all necessary tools are put at users' disposal for the design. For instance, Bézier splines can be accessed in order to master image deformation or distortion. Results appear in real time so that changes can be applied if needed be.
- Zooming and scrolling: thanks to this option, the user can easily control curves that define the transformation. The advantage is that subpixels are more accurate and "ghost" effects are avoided.
- Previewing: after each action, Morph Age lets users have a view of it and add modification if needed be. This is like Photoshop transparency previewing allowing users to judge the rendering and enhance other sections if necessary.
- Morph Age is rich in tools and features.
- It can synchronize move with option key.
- This utility is providing complex animation effects.
- This demo version cannot import images from QuickTime movies.