Photos taken with a webcam are most of the time posted to a sharing website. Video Viewer
is a versatile viewer assisting you in such operations.
- Sharing images: with Video Viewer makes it easy to share images taken with a webcam, and without any transformation or alteration of the quality of the images. With the help of this software, you can stream photos via Webcam.
- Editing: if necessary, users can make some adjustments. Before sharing your video, you are allowed to edit the file, change and adjust contrast and brightness according to your preference.
- Compatibility: this program allows the sharing of images regardless of the type of camera suitable for a Mac. In addition, it should be noted that Video Viewer is easy to handle whatever is the type of the image.
- Supported QuickTime: it supports all QuickTime compatible video sources such as FireWire cameras, FireWire DV adaptors, FireWire IIDC webcams, USB webcams, or the InterView USB video adaptor.
- Saving changes: the software not only allows editing images before they are broadcast on the Web, it also ensures that changes are recorded. So, once you add a modification to a video, they are sure to be saved in it automatically.
- Operating systems: Mac OS X.
- QuickTime compatible video input source (video camera, webcam, video grabber card etc.).