can simplify the task of organizing documents stored in the computer system such as documents, notes and images. It offers a multilingual interface and the information is displayed in a tree structure. It has been designed by Crystal Office Systems.
- Information storage: Maple allows users to easily store and organize different types of information and documents by letting you create their own tree. Documents are categorized depending on their genre (letter, note, paper, etc.).
- Drag and drop option: for organizing documents, drag and drop option is a key feature to speeding up the process. Maple is featured with that option. That way, users can easily add articles to each category and more actions.
- Hyperlinks and icons: Maple allows you to add hyperlinks on all your recorded documents. If you want, you can even create a link to a program, email, folder, file or website. Moreover, over 1,000 icons are available to customize folders.
- Built-Viewer: as this program allows the adding of images, it also includes a standalone viewer. Therefore, users are given the possibility to view picture without leaving the interface.
- Flexible data-base: Maple offers a database that supports a hundred of documents and recordings. Via this database, you can import or export data with ease.
- Operating-System: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows8
- RAM: 512MB
- Disk space: 11MB
- Maple is available in several languages.
- It is portable.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.