Accessible to all ages, I Can Animate 2
enables you to create animations directly from your webcam. In the United Kingdom, it is geetting a new name, Animate It!
- Creation: once you have dragged your captured images and videos to the user interface, you can start the creation. Users can cut, copy, paste and reverse frames and sequences, undo/redo, add audio tracks, titles, removes stands, strings, transition effects, etc.
- Image importing: for Windows platforms or Mac, users can drag and drop the original file using any USB Webcam, iPod, iPhone or iPad. The process is the same if you want to add tracks and movies to your animation.
- Instant playback: with I Can Animate 2, users can profit from live view of animation in preview. This helps to correct and edit or delete an animation if necessary.
- Auto save: after the editing of the image and the creation of the animation, I Can Animate 2 can save animation automatically and updated on the library.
- Operating systems: Windows XP SP3 and .NET4, Vista SP1 or Windows 7.
- .NET 4 Frameworks will need to be installed for network deployment
- Processor: 2GHZ CPU.
- RAM: 1.5 GB.
- Recommended graphics card: supports DirectX 9 shader model 2.0.
- I Can Animate 2 is easy to use.
- It is multilingual: English, Russian and traditional Chinese.
- Nothing to report.
- Versions for Mac OS X are available on the website of the publisher:
Latest update on March 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM.