Currently, it is possible to customize screen saver on your computer system. GPhotoShow Pro
lets users make slideshows specifically for this purpose.
- Creating slide shows: the primary function ofGPhotoShow Pro is to create slideshows for screen savers. It supports the following formats: jpeg, png, tiff, avi, mov, mpg, flash animation (swf), etc. In addition, web pages can also be displayed. The quality of images obtained is worthy of a professional.
- Tools: various tools are available at the user’s disposal such as a wide range of transition effects, zoom and multiple monitors and many others. Moreover, it supports MP3, WMA, WAV or MIDI audio files for background music.
- Transformation: functions for modeling images are available for a perfect slideshow such as picture sorting, stretching / shrinking, music adding, wallpaper creation, captions (name, date, IPTC, EXIF info and more. In addition, many scrapbook animations enter to setup and configuration mode depending on the user’s needs.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- GPhotoShow Pro is multilingual.
- Its interface is ergonomic and convenient.
Latest update on April 10, 2013 at 01:40 AM.