A firewall remains an essential tool for PC owners. Look'n'stop
is a firewall to protect the computer against malicious Internet traffic.
- Firewall: Look'n'Stop is a firewall that protects the user's computer against possible threats from the Internet. Indeed, its main function is to create an invisible PC vis-à-vis the Internet. This is the right way to reduce piracy risks.
- Installation: what differentiates Look'n'Stop from others is its ability to use only a modest part of the resources of the CPU, only a small one mega-bytes file. It does not occupy too much bandwidth and is optimizing Internet speed performance.
- Customizable: during configuration, users are free to set a password to ensure optimal protection. Plug-ins are also available in case they want to bring more features to Look'n'Stop. Note that it supports cutting edge technologies which take into account the latest Internet enhancements.
- Look'n'stop can detect spyware hidden in hard drives.
- It integrates a module for automatic update.
- This trial version can only be used for 30 days.
Latest update on August 14, 2014 at 09:39 AM.