The racing game extreme tux racer
includes two modes in which the player is meant to steer a penguin in the downhill of many tracks covered by snow and ice.
- Aim of the game: in extreme tux racer, the players will have to finish each round by gathering the iciest fish that they have met on the path. By reaching the flags within a minimum of time, the auk is accepted to the next step and wins the cup.
- Game modes: in the training mode, the player makes a field acknowledgement and exercises through the various levels of difficulty. By moving up to the competition mode, the counting of accumulated points will be launched with the established scores and time recording.
- Tricks: the player must understand that ice represents a slippery place, so it increases the speed while snow is only convenient for some maneuvers. It is good to avoid rocks spreaded across the way because they slow Tux the penguin down.
- It is an Open Source software.
- It also works on Linux and MacOS.
- The quality of its graphic design is good enough.
- Nothing special to report.