Since Microsoft has released its 2007 office pack, compatibility matters between old versions’ files and 2007 programs has been reported. That is why Convert XLS to XLSX
has been developed, to ensure you that your old files can still be used.
- Conversion: with its name, Convert XLS to XLSX’s purpose cannot but be more obvious. It allows you to read your excel files (XLS) with MS Excel 2007 by transforming them into XLSX files.
- Supported formats: Convert XLS to XLSX only supports XLS files meaning that only files created with MS Excel 2003 can be converted with this program. Although input format’s number is restricted, the entire program’s features focus on one goal, to bring you out an effective result.
- Quick: in the cases you have to convert a whole folder of XLS files, you do not have to load them one by one; Convert XLS to XLSX already includes a batch processing tool which lets you import files to convert in a few clicks.
- Operating software: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 1 Mb.
- You can download this program for free.
- It is easy and quick to execute.
- You save time by using its batch processing tool.
Latest update on April 17, 2013 at 02:52 AM.