In business world, time is money. Therefore, wasting time is not allowed. In this sense, Project Monitor
is a tool to assess the time spent on each project. This can be of a great help for consultant and contractors for recording, analysing and reporting a work.
- Time spent on a project: Project Monitor is designed to estimate the time spent on a given project. It analyzes the total time of the project but also the time spent on each particular task. The user can set a weekly or monthly document that displays a report about this issue.
- Access to information: the program does not consider only the time for each task, it can also display information related to them. Project Monitor also enables to filter data.
- Monitoring the progress of a project: Project Monitor can be described as a project management tool as it helps monitor the progress of projects. The user can then set up a detailed report on the activities via this application which makes it handy.
- Data sharing: in addition to the features mentioned above, Project Monitor also assists the user in data sharing with colleagues. That way, the team can determine the evolution of the work and bring further contribution to make the project more profitable.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required disk space: 1 MB
- Project Monitor is compatible with all Windows versions.
- It is very lightweight and convenient.
- This is a trial version, valid for only a few days of use.