Xenu's Link Sleuth
can assist in checking broken links to a website. Indeed, it is specifically designed for that purpose. It checks links to websites, images, plug-ins, scripts, frames, styles, etc.
- Displaying: Xenu's Link Sleuth displays in a single window all monitored links. The window is divided into five columns, which are classified in the following order: address, status, type, size and description. It is able to generate a complete map of a site.
- Report: this function enables to have a complete report on the links at any time. It is possible to have a report on some of the links by entering specific criteria. Reports are automatically up-to-date to avoid misinterpretations.
- Compatibility: Xenu's Link Sleuth is compatible with almost all websites present on the Internet. It can be used on FTP sites, Gopher and email servers. It also supports secured SSL Web sites as well as web site address starting with HTTPS.
- Operating System: Windows 9X, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium 266 MHz or rate equivalent.
- RAM: 64 MB minimum.
- Required disk space: 437 KB
- Internet connection.
- Xenu's Link Sleuth has a user friendly and graphical interface.
- It is lightweight and does not consume too much space on the hard drive.
Spam Sleuth Enterprise 1.0
Xenu Link Sleuth 1.2g
Xenus Link Sleuth 1.2j