is a portrait editor allowing users to apply makeup directly on their photos. The necessary tools enables to embellish and refine your picture.
- Editing: the first feature of MakeUp Pilot is to retouch photo. Whatever the imperfections in the photo, it is always possible to hide, for example, buttons, scars, freckles, wrinkles, etc.
- Cosmetic kit: with makeup pilot program, the user is provided with a cosmetic kit. For instance, you can profit from lipstick, face powder, eye color, eye pencils, and many more options. It is essential to retouch blemishes on the skin.
- Tools: a wide range of features is available to correct the imperfections of each photo. And in this regard include the unification of the complexion, removing elements, brightness, contrast, color control, and more.
- Restoring old photos: with an option to resize an image, revert certain parts, rotate and flip images, bleach teeth, MakeUp Pilot also has the ability to restore old images. This means that your old pictures, once uploaded to the program’s interface can be retouche and renewed.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Hard disk space: 3MB.
- RAM: 128MB.
- MakeUp Pilot is multilingual with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- It can support Photoshop CS6.
- MakeUp Pilot only works on Windows XP and Vista.
- This software is a demo.
Latest update on April 19, 2013 at 01:18 AM.