Taipan for Windows
game reflects Chinese tradition. It is a classic negotiation game that appeared in the 19th Century in China. It is now adapted for PC users and inspired by the novel Tai-Pan by Thomas J. Carroll.
- Trade: when in trade field, we hope to make good profits from our products, but it is quite different with this traditional Chinese negotiation game. Varieties of Chinese goods as well as its exports are to be commercialized for good profits.
- Educative: by carrying good products from China, gamers ought to be careful in order to prevent attacks by pirates. Goods just have to arrive safely at destination. Taipan for Windows requires lots of dexterity in terms of trading and money management.
- Operational: the game has been adapted to computer to allow access to an informative entertainment. Taipan for Windows also teaches users on how to manage our finances while increasing wealth through trade.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Taipan for Windows is famous and well-known.
- Intuitive and plain interface
- The software is always transcribed to adapt PC.
Latest update on Monday June 24, 2013 11:20:29 PM