When you download videos from the Internet or simply when burning a DVD, videos can suddenly be corrupted and thus, cannot be recognized by some media players. In this case, you must resort to using DivFix
to repair them.
- Repair corrupt video files: it is now possible to repair video files by themselves. This could not be done manually before. DivFix is dedicated to repair corrupt files in a record time. And once repaired, videos can be played on several media players.
- Quality: what is interesting with this software is its ability to keeps video quality intact, that is to say, before its being damaged. They can be found with their best quality with DivFix.
- Getting started: DivFix cannot only repair videos by keeping their best quality but it is also easy. Contrary to what you may think, repairing videos can be done in a matter of minutes. Thus, any user, professional or amateur can repair easily your video files.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required disk space: 273 KB
- DivFix is available in free version.
- It is very lightweight and does not consume too much space.
- This is the latest published, so the most performing.
- It is available in German.
See also :