To avoid any information leak and to protect the privacy of a company, business leaders often resort to network content analysis application. NetResident
is one of these programs. It has been designed by TamoSoft Inc.
- Network data visualization: NetResident can automatically monitor network content. This means that it can capture, analyze, store, and reconstruct all network events to give you a report right after that.
- What They See Is What You Get: this feature enables to give users a complete report about any activity of a monitored computer. Indeed, it provides viewed web pages and downloaded files (HTTP and FTP), all sent and received email messages (POP3, SMTP and IMAP), all viewed and posted newsgroup messages, instant messaging sessions and even VoIP conversations.
- VoIP support: not only you can have a record of chat conversations but you can also have a record of any voice and video conversations. It may be a voice conversation over SIP or H.323 IP telephones or VoIP instant messenger application such as Windows Live Messenger or others.
- Remote access: NetResident enables to access the data through the program console locally or remotely. Anyway, for security matters, these connections are always encrypted and password-protected.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard disk: 10MB for program files but extra may be required
- Processor: 1600MHz
- Screen resolution:
- NetResident can be deployed by the organization’s IT staff efficiently.
- It is entirely configurable.
- It can be used for 30 days. After that, paying for a license is required.
nr2-2.1 Build 592.zip, nr2.zip
Latest update on July 11, 2013 at 02:30 AM.