Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac
allows extracting the content of a DVD in order to record it thereafter in the hard disk. It also includes an efficient converter.
- Ripper: this software extracts DVDs' contents by preserving their quality. It is able to create a DVD clone by keeping the exact copy of each containing audio and video. Among supported formats, we can count on AVI, MP4, MPEG and MOV.
- Conversion: to encode video files, the user can use the "Import" option on the main interface or choose the drag and drop method. He can also configure advanced parameters for the output files such as the frame rate, the bit and sample rates before launching the process.
- Editing: different special video effects can be applied to movies to personalize them. It is possible to merge or divide many titles or chapters, classify some video files as favourite and adjust the display parameters such as brightness or contrast.
- It can add watermarks in order to protect the video from illicit exploitations.
- Customizable illustrations and subtitles.
- Supporting a wide range of audio and video commonly used formats.
- More than 150 provided presets for a compatibility with mobile devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- This is a demo version.
- It is not available in other languages.