Charny Screenshot Tool
is a lightweight program for taking snapshots via a simple few mouse clicks. There are several capture modes that are put at users' disposal.
- Capture mode: Charny Screenshot Tool is offering several options to capture images on the desktop of the computer. Users can directly take screenshots of the whole screen (Fullscreen mode), the active windows or a specific region on it.
- Customizable hotkeys: so as to quicken the screen capture, the editor has integrated this tool with hotkeys. For this option, it is up to the user to select the button that activates the capture of the whole screen and which one for selecting a region.
- Saving: once images are taken, Charny Screenshot Tool allows users to save it in PNG file format. They are also given the freedom to select the output destination on the computer as well as the name to assign to them.
- Miscellaneous: there are some kinds of options that can be found on the interface. Users can tick on one of them to unleash an action. For instance, there is an option for hiding the form before the screenshot and also copy the latter directly to clipboard.
- Charny Screenshot Tool can display screenshots logs.
- The interface is sleek and plain.
- It can be used for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on September 18, 2014 at 07:17 AM.