assists the user in taking screen captures from a video being played. It is easy to handle with a high quality output.
- Capture: recording images from a given video is done by pausing playback. Each time the sequence is interrupted, the user can save the screen immediately. The onset time of the image will also be considered.
- Organization: images may be manually classified by the user in the database of the software. He is free to choose their order and at the same time, it will be able to remove some if desired.
- Editing: Scenegrabber.NET provides some adjustable parameters to improve image capturing. For example, it can be the dimensions of the tiles and the color level. These settings will be saved with the image on the hard drive.
- Customization: thanks to Scenegrabber.NET, it is possible to accurately define the area to be considered for capture. An Integrated zoom provides maximum detail about images.
- Scenegrabber.NET is a free program.
- The drive included in the program can watch the video in full.
- It supports a wide range of movie formats.