Protecting sensitive data is more than necessary for a computer user. To do this, encryption is the top approach. DiskCryptor
has been created for that purpose.
- Encryption: DiskCryptor can proceed to encrypting all disk partition. For that, it supports several encryption algorithms and their combinations. Therefore, it can encrypt disk partitions, dynamic disc and other disk devices with large sector size.
- Security: offering users the opportunity to choose among several encryption algorithms (AES-256, Twofish and Serpent), the protection of data is highly reliable.
- External storage devices: apart from these, this app also supports encrypting external storage devices such as CD and DVD disks. An automatic mounting of disc partitions and these devices can also be performed.
- Configuration of booting: DiskCryptor also supports various multi-boot options: third party boot loaders (GRUB, LILO, etc.), etc. Users can also place boot loader on external medium and then, authenticate the using of key medium.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 3 MB
- DiskCryptor is an Open Source.
- Compared to other tools, it is offering a high performance and offers AES acceleration.
Latest update on July 31, 2013 at 07:23 AM.