is a file protection tool enabling to encrypt and decrypt files. It is designed by Lazarl and you can find detailed below some of its main features.
- Encryption: the main function of Lazar Crypter is to hide data. For this, the software proceeds to encrypting data so that nobody except the administrator cannot open and modify it.
- Algorithm: Lazar Crypter is using a powerful 256-bit AES algorithm. This is the protection used by the Government to protect sensitive data that have to remain secret.
- Password-protected: for protection or performance, Lazar Crypter provides users the opportunity to set a password. To this end, the user is the unique person that can have access to the encrypted data.
- Interface: using Lazar Crypter is easy. The users interface is intuitive and plain for a better handling. Thus, one click is enough to encrypt or decrypt data.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 128 MB
- Required disk space: 425 KB
- Lazar Crypter is useful since it is accessible via the context menu.
- It can be downloaded free of charge.
- It is lightweight and does not consume memory resources.
- Nothing special to report.