Developed by SoftInterface INC, Convert Document to Image
can turn any document to image files. It can work with MS documents, HTML and RTF files.
- Conversion: supported documents for the input are various. Some of them are from Microsoft namely DOC and DOCX. Apart from that, Convert Document to Image can also convert the file into image file formats.
- Scheduled process: starting this action can be done at a regular time interval. This means that the user has to set a time via the calendar at which the conversion will be activated. It can work with several files at a time.
- Output formats: images files are various. Convert Document to Image gives users the ability to select one of them. For instance, the output can be saved as JPEG, GIF, TIFF and even RAS or Sun Raster Image File format.
- File processing: some actions can be performed on the output. Among others, Convert Document to Image enables users to append and concatenate files. There is also the possibility to search and replace strings.
- Convert Document to Image supports command line.
- It offers a user friendly interface.
- This is a trial version to be used for free during 30 days.
Latest update on September 22, 2014 at 03:56 AM.