Need more speed or just bored of slow internet connection? SpeedUP-DSL
is there to solve this problem. Edited by David Dernoncourt, this program will save you a significant amount of time by improving your internet connection easily.
- Optimize: for those who are not satisfied with their internet connection, they can still use SpeedUP-DSL to optimize it in a few clicks. This program improves data flows and request processing and therefore enhances data transmission speed.
- Supported type: SpeedUP-DSL has been mainly edited for modem cables and ADSL users but it can also be used with a phone classic line. This means that SpeedUP-DSL supports any internet service provider as long as they use one of the kinds of communication mentioned above.
- Easy: SpeedUP-DSL seems to be easy to use even for the real beginners thanks to an embedded help file available in XML format and a zip containing two files that provides a using templates and evaluating a website latency. You are allowed to estimate TCPRW size in optimal conditions as well.
- SpeedUP-DSL downloading and use are entirely free.
- Help file is also available in word format on the editor’s website.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 21, 2016 at 05:42 PM.