is, as its name already suggests, a utility for compressing images stored in a given location on the hard drives. The aim is to gain more space and avoid computer slowing down.
- Importing: with this program, the user can easily import image files to its interface thanks to a simple drag and drop system. If not, file browsing is also available. He just needs to select the way he wants to select image files to compress.
- Batch process: via file browsing or drag and drop, the number of files to add to JPEG Compression depends on the users' needs. This program can compress files one by one or in mass. The quality of the output remains the same as the original.
- Customizable: selecting the compression level and the size of the output can be performed easily by the user. Thanks to this, having a better output is utterly feasible. After that, it can be uploaded to some Websites or sent via email.
- JPEG Compression is a free program.
- After compression, files can be archived or shared on the Web.
- A portable version is available on the editor's Website.
Latest update on November 4, 2014 at 07:51 AM.