Developed by Brawersoft, eManga
is an all-in-one application allowing to view and manage mangas and library on your computer. Noted below are some of its main features.
- Browse and view: once installed on your computer, eManga can help you view all mangas stored on your computer. You can view and sort your library by genre, author and year. After that, you can also read your mangas and configure controls.
- Read in style: right from your library, eManga you can read your manga. This is thanks to OpenGL acceleration which is using graphics card that allows you to view pages quickly. You can also zoom or fit the page, define your own keyboard and mouse controls.
- Manager: eManga helps to keep your library well-managed and well organized. Since you can sort them by genre, author and year, you can also keep bookmarks in your bookmark lists.
- Mangacasts: eManga helps you to be periodically updated on new feeds of manga chapter releases. So then, you do not need to look around for new releases. There is a direct link on its interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- eManga is easy to use.
- You can synchronize your library over your WIFI network.
- It is multi-lingual, available in French and Dutch.
- It is available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad from the App Store.