Recovery for Project
is a tool that can restore project information, task relationships and many others. Written below are some of its main features.
- Supported files: Recovery for Project supports all Microsoft modern versions whicl includes 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000. You can then use it if you are owning one of these operating system.
- Data recovery: as its name suggests the main task of this application to recover projects. Recovery for Project can recover projects, tasks, task relationships, resources as well as relationships between specified sources and tasks.
- Recovered data: once Recovery for Project recovers all projects, it can save them as XML script (and MPP file for Project 2000) ready for import. You can then, put them in the specified folder of your choice.
- Enhancement: for this latest version, Recovery for Project supports Project 2010. It is also possible to recover Calendar items and Extended Attributes.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. Windows 95, 98, ME are not supported.
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (depends on file size and corruption range).
- Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors.
- Hard disk space: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation.
- Recovery for Project is a perfect solution to locate application file, server, database or media.
- Easy to install and uninstall.