is a utility designed to detect, manage and even uninstall any codec that are installed on the computer system. This is a handy tool to get rid of unnecessary codecs on the hard drive.
- Detection: Codec Sniper first, proceeds to scan all partitions on the hard drive to find all installed codecs in the computer. With a powerful algorithm, the scan is done in no time with maximum accurate results.
- Removing: once the analysis is complete, codecs will be displayed as a list on the main interface of Codec Sniper. To delete the codec, the user just has to select it and click on the "Delete" button.
- Registration: it is worth to note that using Codec Sniper is not left to everyone. For beginners, it is better to call on advanced users before deleting something. To this end, it gives the option to save the list for future use.
- Portable: what makes Codec Sniper stands out from other tools thanks to is its being portable. To this end, the user does not need to install it. It runs as an executable file on the computer system just as in storage media like USB drive, external hard disk or memory card.
- Codec Sniper is downloadable free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on July 23, 2014 at 03:52 AM.