can be used to simulate a classic photo booth. For this purpose, users are provided all needed tools for the creation.
- Templates: Spark Booth gathers in its database lots of photo layouts for the creation of vertical 4-photo/3-photo/1-photo strips. Users can select from various theme presets and choose them depending on their needs and requirements.
- Effects: multiple effects can be applied to images. For instance, Spark Booth can apply black and white, sepia or others. At the same time, it is possible to choose from the variety of voices or select ones' own voice (supports MP3 file).
- Sharing option: the output can be shared to other people via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and other social networks. More than that, it is also possible to print it since Spark Booth is integrated with a printing option. If not, copies of the work can be saved on HDD.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- It supports a preview mode option.
- Hotkeys are available.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on February 20, 2014 at 02:57 AM.